Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

My daughter is 9 yrs old and was just recently diagnosed with tourettes she has several motor tics,but she has and has I would say just a...
I was wonderingif anyone has ever had their tics or movements turn to ecstatic ones on them. ie: ecstatic seizures
My son is 17 and was diagnosed with Tourettes and OCD at the age of 13. We had to wait 4 months of hell to be seen by a pyschiatrist and ...
I guess I am rare in that I am 1. female with tourettes, 2. already adult (32 yrs old) and 3. it is VERY bad.. I have sort of a "musical...
hello my two year old has exhibited a repetitive and rhytmic leg movement for the past several months. when he lies down, he crosses ...
My 11 year old niece shows what I think might be signs of Tourette Syndrome. She scrunches up her nose and tightly blinks her eyes someti...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease