Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

I have tourrette's and to be honest, whenever I drink, my motor tics (I blink a lot and shake my head a bit) seem to bother me the lease....
my son is 7 yrs old and i was told by his neurologist that this is what he has he does alot of repedative movements but is not aware he i...
My son has rapid eye blinking while watching T.V and nods his head up and down... What could this be caused from?
my daughter started jerking her head and arm out of no where about two weeks ago. this is the first time. since then it has been nonstop ...
It seems that I may have developed a tic, but I'd like someone with a little insight to tell me if I'm right or not. This is something th...
My son just started occassionally moving his head as if he is clearing his hair from his eyes. This started about 3 months ago. Shortly a...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease