Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

i have burning inside my mouth and cancor sores underneath my tongue. even chewing gum burns my mouth and i can't use toothpaste. i use...
Hello, I am a 37 year old woman and I have had Tourette's since I was about 7. I would say that I have a mild case. I have a lot of faci...
My son is 7 years old. About a year ago he started doing this weird throat clearing/grunting sound, all the time! We took him to the do...
Hi I have an 19 month old daughter, Tatum, who has had "muscle spasms/breath holding spells" since she was about 7 or 8 months old. Her p...
Our sweet grandson, not yet three years old, has been exhibiting some symptoms of Tourettes since he was about one... he has a shivering...
Okay so here's my problem. I'm 16. I've had Tourettes since as long as I can remember. I know I have it, because I had to "tic" my whole ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease