Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urgent Care Forum

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.
I snorted cocaine for the second time in 7 years. It was a spare-of-the-moment thing that I did and now I'm regreting it. It's been alm...
The faster you can respond the better, my first question here. We have a friend who is uninsured as well as an illegal immigrant who ...
Hello I have been experiencing a severe pain in my left jaw along with contraction and expansion of the nerve below my left eye. I w...
My 5 year old daughter has had one of the worst oders that I've ever smelled coming from her arm pits and vigina area for the past 3 year...
Can a heart attack go on for 10 hours? How can I tell if it's a pulled muscle of heart attack? I am a 23yr old female, I dont smoke, but...
I am a 19 year old female.and i just had a baby 2 months ago. I just noticed for the past couple of days...whenever i go poo it hurts a l...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.