Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Forum

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.
1 - 12 (of 129) questions
Am so lost and don't know what to do my virgina hurt so bad when ever am making love i have been to my gp but doesn't seem to have any an...

A few years back I had some problems that required me to get an operation wherein the surgeon repaired things with mesh. Lately I have be...
Can i show you a picture ?if yes how or the direct messages
I am 40-year old female with two kids and tubal ligation was done in 1999. I had retro mesh placed for incontinence on Feb 19 2014. So fa...
Can i show you a picture ?if yes how or the direct messages
I had bladder prolapse repair with hysterectomy almost 3 years ago. Since the repair my bladder and bowel function hasn't been normal. I ...
I have been experiencing an Over Active Bladder from past 10 months...I feel the need to urinate frequently and offlate the frequency has...
Ok.. this is hard for me to say, but my clit is like, saggy.. I'm 12 and I'm very scared. I talked to my mom about it but she only went o...
Hello my name is Renee and I'm so lost on what to do:,(... I had surgery in 06 for uterus prolapse with a mesh implant, not long after I ...
So I was pretty sure I had a UTI, since I get those kind of easily. I've been really itchy down there for a few days and it's almost a bi...
Hi, I had the retropubic sling (TVT) when they cut 2 holes in the pubic area below the belly button and insert the mesh in the vagina a...
Hi I am still not ready to have sex. I have a boyfriend but he understands me but one time when we were together he fingered me. not t...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.