Aa
A
A
A
Close

give and get emotional support Group

a place for all to come and help other medhelp members with ALL and ANY life issues, rather it be family, money, job, or even your car breaking down, whatever you are in need of talking about and recieving a little emotional support.
1 - 12 (of 47) questions
Hey everyone, my name is Lee, i am a 25 year old male. I am a recovering drug addict, i have almost 100 clean days. I was kidnapped for a...
I just got off the phone with my 5yr old step son and my heart is simultaneously breaking while feeling so full of love it could burst. ...
im always getting blamed for everything even if its not my fault. ive never been on my own and im 39. i have a learning disability. WH...
i want to write my problem...i don't know whether you can help me or not!...but if you help me,i'll be really glad and thankful:)...pleas...
I feel as though my life is spinning out of control the past few years. In 2008 & 2009 I had back surgeries (both didn't work), and now ...
I just joined this group... thought i should introduce myself if you didn't already know me! A little more about me.... im 22, going to c...
I think i figured out a little of why my Phobia of getting cancer and just dying sky rockted. It happened a little after my grandmother d...
Its finaly happened I obtained a health phobia and im starting school is that not great -_- No one can help me and i cant tell what sy...
I been through alot in life, but I have survived it all physically but emotionally and spiritually it has taken alot out of me and I just...
Please check out my new user group. Support for Family Members and Friends of Addicts This user group is for people who are tryi...
I guess this is kinda a vent. These last few years have been bad and im not saying there isnt good time because their are. In the last ye...
I'm sick of crying for no reason,or is there a reason,counselling is getting harder why put myself through it,I know if I don't get my li...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.