Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

smile Group

Dear God, Give us a sense of humour, Give us the grace to see a joke, To get some humour out of life, And pass it on to other folk ..........
Hi Im new to this, I just have one question that I need help with, My hubby and I got married a couple months ago. The thing is we did...
STORY OF ELIJAH The Sunday school teacher was carefully explaining the story of Elijah, the Prophet and the false prophets of Baal. ...
More than half of the coastline of the entire United States is in Alaska. Maybe you knew that, but I didn't, and I found it pretty a...
I NEVER HEARD CREATION EXPLAINED THIS WAY BEFORE!!! ~ In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth and populated the Earth...
I walked into a fast food restaurant with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for a sandwich. I handed it to the girl and she looked over at a ...
HOW TO STAY YOUNG 1. Try everything twice. On Madams tombstone (of Whelan's and Madam) she said she wanted this epitaph: Tried everyt...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.