Does high ESR and anemia point to ALL?

My 6yo daughter has ESR  of 84, CRP of 4.73. WBC 11.79, RBC 3.48, HGB 9.7 HCT 29.9, Platelet 343. She had fever for 32 days prior to starting an antibiotic,  but they do not know what they are treating with antibiotic. Her temperature has not returned to her baseline, but it is below 100.4. She does have a couple of petechiae, but they are single dots and have been there for months. The doctor at the children’s hospital is much less concerned than her general pediatrician. I have no clue what to think. Any help would be very appreciated.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community

An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.