Arthritis Community

Tendinitis in left pinky finger?

I've recently injured my left hand. I've been playing piano a little over a year, but in the past 3 or 4 months I've increased the amount of practice time dramatically: 3, 4 sometimes 5 or 6 hours per day. I also do weight training almost every day. A couple months ago my left hand (specifically pinky finger) started giving me pain, especially while doing octave passages on the piano, that is, parts of a song that involve stretching the hand and using the thumb and pinky finger at same time. I also felt some slight discomfort while doing weights. About 10 days ago the pain started to become present even while at rest, so I decided to visit my doctor.

My Doctor recommend me to get Artridol, BUt my Insurance wouldnt pay for that so i order it online with a pharmacy. medicinesmexico.com. They have it for very cheap. I love to play the piano alot. Its was i love and i always. will
Hey i had the same problem well cuz i work in a office so i need to be typing all the time. Artridol helped me alot. I feel much better at work. I got it online too. Medicines Mexico because i cant afford it. good luck my friend. you made a great choice :)
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches