Will Peekwho ever return to this forum?

Medhelp just feels dead without Peekawho around.
I agree.  I miss Peekawho.
I agree too...  when she dissappeared,  I slowed my visits as well...  its just plain boring around here without her!  (not that the rest of us are boring or anything!!)....  but compaired to peek,  we all are a little!
I too, totally agree with this. Where IS Peekawho anyway? Where is she gone??
Swampy has been wandering the streets of California, holding a lantern, calling out "Peekawho....Peekawho...."
I wrote her my best kind of p.m. to elicit a response.  No response.  Guess my best isn't very provoking.  Sad, sad Annie misses peek so much.
I am sorry that no one has heard from Peek. I came here this morning looking for her. Sorry Swampy, nothing short of God Almighty will get me to the streets of California! :o)

Peek tried her best to put on a brave face (or in this case, brave words) when her marriage fell apart .. but it was easy to read between the lines. She spent a lot of years with Mr Peep. She was broken and my heart was breaking for her.

I assume she has retreated to some safe place within herself to lick her wounds and begin the healing process. I hope she'll "Peek" her head out soon and at least let us know she is coping and rebuilding her life.

I miss her but MedHelp is still a wonderful place....just a little lonesome without Peek and so many others that we have lost.  I'm keeping her in my prayers.  

Blessings to All,
~Tuck
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Ask Peekawho Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.