Emergency pill?

I took 3 emergency pills within 1 week. I had unprotected sex but he pulled out every time so he didn't come inside, but I was still so worried that's why I took the medication.
Also during this week I took around 3 pills of primolut because my period was supposed to come but I wanted to delay my period since my husband is leaving for work for a very long time.
I feel so bloated and uncomfortable in my stomach with some cramps.
I know emergency pill shouldn't be taken more than once and I know I was reckless from the start but I just had to find a solution not to get pregnant.
What are the chances of getting pregnant?
Is it ok I took primolut and emergency pill almost together like in the same week?
How would my period be?
I'm so worried please help
Call your doctor and ask.

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community