Preg symptoms & have IUD

Hey, I have the Paragrad IUD since 2012, got it after I had my son who is 3 years. Lately I been having pregnancy symptoms ( nauseas,apetite increase, dizzy, sleepy, milky white discharge,cravings). Last month (Aug) I only had spotting & its weird bc I usually have long heavy lasting period. But this month I missed my period. I took 2 pregnancy tests and came out negative. I am confuse and need help.
If you think you may be pregnant, get to a doctor.  Being pregnant with the IUD is a medical emergency in the rare instance it happens as it will be an ectopic pregnancy.
Better to show to doctor

You are reading content posted in the Birth Control (Contraception) Community