Blood Disorders Community
946 Members

Should we create a report out of the symptoms announced in this caht group?

I am a doctor, and also a Beta-Thalassemia Minor career, my children have it too,  As a patient myself I have come to believe that urgent research is needed by  health care professionals and that this condition is not as harmless as the medical community has declared it.  It affects lives and day to day activities.  We need to collect a synopses of the symptoms most people report in this and other chat groups and create a grass-root report on Beta-Thalassemia Minor, which will be much more valuable than studies by non-affected and somewhat disconnected researchers, but the report needs to be done carefully to minimize bias. Thanks
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else