What dose it mean when they say beast tuma

I was just wondering
what do they mean when they say we think you have a tuma inside ur breats as myy neuigbour has been told by her gp and now shes really really worrying poor soul
wondering if any of you guys can help and give me advice to help my needed neuigbour 2 calm her down as   its really upsetting for her she has a 3 and 6 year old

xx
x
x
xx
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi.
A tumor is a general term for a lump or mass.  If it is a breast tumor, it means that breast has a mass or a lump.  It could either be benign or malignant.  Biopsy is needed to rule-in or rule-out malignancy.
You should tell your neighbor to relax and be positive.
Good luck.
Helpful - 0
Could you explain to me a definate way to relax and be positive when your waiting to hear if you have breast cancer?  I have tried all week and so far nothing is working.
Helpful - 0
Hi.
What I usually tell my patients awaiting their biopsy result is to divert their attention to something more fruitful to do.  They usually tell me they do a little gardening or painting (somehow expressing what they feel through art).  My other patients pamper themselves by having spa treatment, a form of relaxation.  They do tell me they work and somehow relieve them of the stress brought about by waiting for biopsy result.  Very seldom do they need referral to a psychiatrist.
Maybe you should try these options.  It might work on you.
God bless.
Helpful - 0
Thank u for takein ur time to write to this situation thank you
so much it has meaned a lot to me
as im very worried about my mum as she saying to me tht she got have operation on her breast cause the have found a lump but they dont think it coud be breast cancer they said there might be a tuma around there
I know this sound's bad but i wont't loose my perfect mum will they be able to get rid of it
as she is my life wdnt be happy with out her i lvoe her shes my world oh i hope you can anser take care
lottiexxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Helpful - 0
whats that all about
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Breast Cancer: Stage 3 & 4 Community

A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.