Hello and welcome to MedHelp forums. Thank you for your question but sorry you have to ask it. I know these things are always anxiety causing. Here is information on schelering papilloma https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer/non-cancerous-breast-conditions/intraductal-papillomas.html. While these are often benign, they are usually recommended to be surgically removed. They are slightly more concerning when changes in the breast accompany them.
Adenomatous changes are also often not of a huge concern but do increase ever so slightly the risk of breast cancer (about 1.5 percent increased risk, very small).
Have you explained to your doctor the reasoning behind waiting? It is valid if you have insurance on the way that will help pay for the procedure. Your health comes first, of course. But the financial concerns are real life. It's unfortunately half a year to wait. Any supplementation of insurance before then? Your doctor wants you to take care of this as soon as possible. I would ask them why waiting would pose a problem as well as how long you can reasonably wait.
These are both typically benign situations (non cancerous) but increase the risk. Please speak to your doctor about this.