Breast Cancer Community

It can be cancer???

I do not feel any symptoms that might concern me. I do have Fibromyalgia and a lot of pain in all my body but in 2009 I did a mammography and he Final Report shows:

4. "S" Suspicious Abnormality (Biopsy considered)
5. "M" Malignancy Highly Probable (Biopsy considered)
0. "NAE" Needs Additional Evaluation

I have NOT since 2009 repeat the test or go further with the biopsy. Should I do something about this??? is this cancer already? Since 2009 to the year we are living... has passed 4 years...  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Are there any changes to the size and shape of your breast? If there are no changes and if you have not developed any additional symptoms since 2009, its unlikely to be cancer. But if you develop any symptoms like discharge or pain or an increase in size of the breast or an armpit swelling, you can opt for the biopsy. You can have a follow up mammography done to see for any additional changes.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.