CBS Soaps Community
13 Members

Question

Has anyone seen the movie 2012 ? its out in the theaters now
I was wondering if it was worth going to see or wait until it comes out on DVD
I haven't seen it but my teenage daughter and I want to see it, hopefully pretty soon here.
I haven't seen it and I probably won't. My concern it that it will be viewed as fact and the public will panic. My son and wife have been talking about this date for sometime now.

They are convinced that this will happen and that the family should get together and honker down. I don't think this is a fact. But no one really knows.
I watched a pay per view of Angels and Demons I actually enjoyed it some vilent stuff but some interesting and religious parts I enjoyed, check it out sometime ,
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.