Chiari Malformation Community

Chiari 1/Acoustic Neuroma

Hello, I was treated last year with Cyberknife for an Acoustic Neuroma, and in my last MRI the Radiologist indicated that I have Chiari 1. I have many issues that were related to the Acoustic Neuroma but now I am being told are related  to Chiari 1. I would like to hear from others dealing with the same situation. I am in my forties, The Chiari 1 diagnosis explains all my health issues for the last 40 years.
COMMUNITY LEADER

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

I can not relate to ur Acoustic Neuroma as I do not have that DX....but I do have Chiari and a few related issues I am willing to share and offer ne help.

Many with Chiari seem to have other issues, and they may not be the same as the rest...so know u may be unique or not able to find someone with the exact issues u have...but they may be similar in how they were DX'd and or treated.