Dental Health Community

cheek rubs a little on gum area from bridge

hi in my upper left back area I have a 3 tooth bridge i got my wisdom tooth out in that area i don't have any pain or anything but sometimes it feels like my gum is rubbing on my gum area in the back it comes and goes i think after i eat it happens or maybe when i brush to if i floss after i eat sometimes it don't rub as much if anyone can help me on this that would be great
Hi there,
A dental examination and X-rays are necessary for correct diagnosis and treatment of your condition. These symptoms can be due to any food being caught in the empty socket or some other problem. The treatment of your condition can be decided only after I examine you .Take an anti-inflammatory medication and try warm saline gargles. A medical evaluation is necessary for accurate diagnosis. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Consult a physician. Hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
hi ok thanks sounds good thanks I just wanted to ask you would a new bridge fix the problem to just curious