Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dizzy Community
37 Members

DIZZINESS

Hey everyone. I am an 18 year old female. I have been dizzy kinda like lightheaded off balance feeling for 4 months. It was 24/7 and I was freaking out all that time thinking I had a brain tumor or something. I got my mri results yesterday which turned out that nothing is wrong with my brain. I had blood tests for hormonal imbalances which came back normal. My b12 and other vitamins except vitamin d were all normal. i have even been tested for leukemia which wasnt the case thank god. I had my prolactin hormone a little high. apparently its 31 when its supposed to be 20. the doctor said i have to go back in 3 months and get blood drawn again and see the pattern and get medicine if i have to(if it goes any higher) i had an eng test for my ears and thats normal also. however im still dizzy. i am thinking it may be due to my vitamin d deficiency and im taking supplements right now. i hope it will go away/ but does anyone know what else might be the cause which doctors should i see from now on? could it be anxiety also thank you guys so much already for your answers! please help me
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.