Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dogs Community
10.4k Members

PHYCOX Joint supplement miracle

My yorkie is 15 and is at this moment, bouncing around like an infant. She has had issues with her knees since birth, and yet I didn't know it until she was about 6. At age 9 or so, we discovered Phycox.. in the last 1.5 year she doesn't jump up, and shows hesitation to jump down from a couch  but can.....

and I believe the way she moves, prancing,  is due to keeping the weight down..good diet ( grain free, cleaned up some oral problems too) and PHYCOX  we are all so happy we found it. I can't recommendn it highly enough.  also, I give it to her each night, she freely eats it, thinks it is a cookie, plus I sneak in a med inside the chewy tablet  If they had something like this , so palatable for humans, I'd be on it too.  

Phycox Joint Supplement Small Bites 120 Soft Chews is what i buy from AMAZON and i give my 9 pound yorkie 1/2 each day.
1 Responses
462827 tn?1333168952
This is the Joint Supplement my Holistic Vet recommends!!! We Love it, too......Glad to hear your report.....Karla
Have an Answer?
Top Dogs Answerers
675347 tn?1365460645
United Kingdom
974371 tn?1424653129
Central Valley, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
Ooh and aah your way through these too-cute photos of MedHelp members' best friends
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.