Dogs Community

PHYCOX Joint supplement miracle

My yorkie is 15 and is at this moment, bouncing around like an infant. She has had issues with her knees since birth, and yet I didn't know it until she was about 6. At age 9 or so, we discovered Phycox.. in the last 1.5 year she doesn't jump up, and shows hesitation to jump down from a couch  but can.....

and I believe the way she moves, prancing,  is due to keeping the weight down..good diet ( grain free, cleaned up some oral problems too) and PHYCOX  we are all so happy we found it. I can't recommendn it highly enough.  also, I give it to her each night, she freely eats it, thinks it is a cookie, plus I sneak in a med inside the chewy tablet  If they had something like this , so palatable for humans, I'd be on it too.  

Phycox Joint Supplement Small Bites 120 Soft Chews is what i buy from AMAZON and i give my 9 pound yorkie 1/2 each day.
This is the Joint Supplement my Holistic Vet recommends!!! We Love it, too......Glad to hear your report.....Karla