Are my symptoms Endometriosis?

I get really painful periods, my stomach cramps every few minutes and can leave me feeling sick and occasionally I pass out from the pain.
When not on my period, after sex, I usually begin to pass out, get cold sweats, stomach cramps and sometimes vomit.

Does anyone else have similar symptoms and know why this happens/how to stop it?
Could be endo sounds more picos. Definitely need to see a gyno. Only thing you can do is see a doc.
I think those do indeed sound like symptoms of endo.  Any update?  Did you ever make it to the doctor to look into this?
Here's a symptom list for endometriosis.  https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/endometriosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20354656  You have the symptoms.  They have diagnostic criteria.  Have you been diagnosed yet?
Symptoms of endometriosis include heavy and painful periods, painful intercourse, infertility, painful urination, and painful bowel movements during menstrual periods. Consider gynecologic consultation. Consider initial workup with transvaginal pelvic ultrasound and further workup with MRI pelvis if clinically warranted.

You are reading content posted in the Endometriosis Community