Painful periods sickness and Ibs

Since I was 14 I have suffered from extremely painful periods, I suffer from IBS which I think is linked and is the main cause of my periods being this bad , just before I start my period my ibs flares up and as soon as I start I will be sick within the next few hours, i am sick about 10 times but only on the first day. I have the worst cramps which I literally wish I died which must sound so dramatic but it’s true. I can’t eat for 4 days and I mean literally nothing . I have tried having a cracker but I will just throw up 10 mins later , I can’t get out my bed for 4 days,  I always am dehydrated because I am scared to drink water because it makes me throw up but of course I take small sips. Last month I had to go to the hospital to have an iv because I was dehydrated and couldn’t wee. I also suffer from leg pain which goes and comes back , it will be on my right leg and then go on my left leg and then on my back and it doesn’t feel like normal period body pain it feels heavy and numb but I don’t know how to explain it. I have had scans but everything seems to be fine so I don’t think I have endometriosis which I initially thought I might have. When I tell the doctor about my ibs and how I think it’s linked they literally ignore it but I know that both of them are linked and that’s why I suffer this much. I am tired of feeling like this and wish to find a solution. I am at the point where I would literally just rather not have children then suffer from this pain every month. I’m sorry that this is all over the place but that just describe my periods. I hope someone can help me
I just answered this for you in Women's Health. :)

You are reading content posted in the Endometriosis Community