Urine leakage?

As I have posted before, I have endo on my bladder and ureter, and have since had urinary issues (extreme frequency, urgency, etc.). After treating hypertonic pelvic floor dysfunction (it is FINALLY back to normal!) I have noticed that I still have the same frequency/urgency problems, which honestly doesnt surprise me all the much. I did just discover that I leak urine :/ I had been unsure about this for a while now, but I went on a new medication that turns my pee blue and, well now I'm seeing blue... Has anyone else had this problem? I've been having a major increase in left side pain (shooting down my groin) and I don't know why.
The groin pain would make me think of a cyst. Do you feel it more when you ovulate or on menses?  

Have you been tested for IC (Interstitial Cystitis)?

I have the same issues but pain down my appendix side which I call my right side LOL.. the pain is so intense and I have leakage, urgency, pain , at night etc

I also had deep floor resection as well as a Presacral Neurectomy so some of the nerves could have been damaged. My cystocopy was negative for IC.

So I am back at square one as well. I am having surgery in 11 days and I had a bladder resection as well as left ureter involvement but she is a new doctor and said she wont touch it if its on my bladder!!! I dont get it.

Anyways only time will tell if I get no answer which I am sure I wont I will make an appointment with a urologist again. I was also told I had PFD too so I really dont know
Good luck to you on your surgery, hope all goes well!!  I've been diagnosed with Endo since late 20's and now 36, for the last 2 years fought frequent and urgent urine issues and the OBGYN did a pelvic ultrasound and found nothing and sent me to a Urologist and he said bladder is fine and now wants me to see a GI dr, but I've been there done that and I know it's my endo so I'm seeking a specialist in ENDO to see if there's anything else to do?  I have to wear a heavy maxi pad daily because of leakage, it's so not want I want to do in my 30's.  But we'll see.  If you have any input let me know.  
Best wishes and blessed health to you!!

You are reading content posted in the Endometriosis Community