Esophageal Cancer Community
80 Members

Inflated lymph nodes and white spots on tonsils

Hello, I am 20 years old and lymph nodes under my jaw ( 1 on each side) have been slightly inflated for the past 7 months. I know I should have got them checked out but with covid and everything I dumb enough to ignore them. They both have a grape like consistency, a diameter of 1cm, no pain/inflamation and they are movable. I noticed them 7 months ago when they reached 1cm in diameter and they havent grown since. However, I noticed today that I have white spots where my tonsils used to be( I got them removed as a kid). I was wondering how bad this is, I'll try to get an appointment as soon as possible.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.