Eye Care Community

Does anyone have eye PED?

Ok. I have asked several questions here.  I finally went back to macular specialist and got an answer on why I see a slight bend on a line.  Doc said I have PED.  Fluid. Not drusen. He also said again I do not havr AMD.  All he said was we have to monitor it.  Does anyone have this?  Could it go away on its own?  What treatments if it gets worse?  Thanks.
PED= pigmented epithelial detachment.   They are very common. There is no good treatment for them.  Not likely to go away.
Is there anything I can do to help not make it worse?  Will my brain eventually block out the distortion?  
No treatment is known. The second questions is unknown.