Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1179666 tn?1265302868

New To Clomid ; )

I am starting Clomid in two days and i'm verryyy nervous. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and just found out recently that its all cause i wasnt ovulating. Will i have any luck on my first time?
208 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sorry to hear about that... I am done with the provera, so bring on the CLOMID- I really hope it works for us!

Much luck to you and baby dust!!
Helpful - 0
1109996 tn?1267012897
Good Luck with the clomid.
Helpful - 0
937649 tn?1301913582
finished  THE CLOIMD 2 DASY AGO WAIT FOR THE BIG O IM GOING TO START OKP TEST TOMM AND I SHOULD HAVE THE BIG O ON FRI,
Helpful - 0
3 days post provera and waiting for the red river.. hoping for BFP, but wont test till 2/7 on day 10.

Good luck to you Mandy!!
Helpful - 0
1154773 tn?1262225946
On 2nd month and hope to ovulate early as I won't be "available"  sometime this month.  Tried raspberry leaf tea last night but woke up with swollen eyes.  Wonder if there was a connection.  TIP:  Clomid headaches can be relived with magnesium and milk before bed (though it is a mild laxative).  I may have a unicorn uterus -one tube.  May need to go thru additional tests/surgery.
Helpful - 0
sorry to hear about the unicorn-uterus, I hope the mythical-magic will help you ovulate when you need and get you a BFP!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.