New To Clomid ; )

I am starting Clomid in two days and i'm verryyy nervous. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and just found out recently that its all cause i wasnt ovulating. Will i have any luck on my first time?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sorry to hear about that... I am done with the provera, so bring on the CLOMID- I really hope it works for us!

Much luck to you and baby dust!!
Helpful - 0
Good Luck with the clomid.
Helpful - 0
finished  THE CLOIMD 2 DASY AGO WAIT FOR THE BIG O IM GOING TO START OKP TEST TOMM AND I SHOULD HAVE THE BIG O ON FRI,
Helpful - 0
3 days post provera and waiting for the red river.. hoping for BFP, but wont test till 2/7 on day 10.

Good luck to you Mandy!!
Helpful - 0
On 2nd month and hope to ovulate early as I won't be "available"  sometime this month.  Tried raspberry leaf tea last night but woke up with swollen eyes.  Wonder if there was a connection.  TIP:  Clomid headaches can be relived with magnesium and milk before bed (though it is a mild laxative).  I may have a unicorn uterus -one tube.  May need to go thru additional tests/surgery.
Helpful - 0
sorry to hear about the unicorn-uterus, I hope the mythical-magic will help you ovulate when you need and get you a BFP!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community