Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Trying to conceive with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's disease

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for almost a year now and we haven't had any luck. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's disease for about 5 years now. As of two weeks ago my thyroid levels are normal but my antibodies are way high. I've done a lot of research and everything I find is very discouraging, but I'm trying to stay optimistic. I'm wondering if anybody has had success getting pregnant in my same situation. And if so, what medicine are you taking? Because I hear that plays a massive role in conceiving. Right now I'm on Synthroid 150mcg. My husband and I are so ready to start a family! Any information at all would be wonderful! Thank you all in advance.