Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fibromyalgia Community
3.75k Members

When Does It end??

I had the gastric sleeve in 2004. After my first fill I began throwing up no matter what or portion I ate. I threw up all through the night for many years and all day for that matter. The doctor never would do anything. In 2009 I got pneumonia and my blood count was down so low I had to to have a blood transfusion. The doctor finally had to take me serious and took the lapband out. He told me the sleeve would work much better and like a dummy I fell for it. I was ok for a while. in 2011 I was back in the hospital with pneumonia and low blood count. At this point I also had a really bad hiatial sp hernia. I was in and out the hospital until 2013 when my stomach stopped working. In between I lost the ability to sleep and began hurting all over. I had to have a bypass surgery. Over the years I lost my ability to fall asleep on my own. I have widespread pain and always tired. Since 2013 I havent' had pneumonia or a blood transfusion but have also lost my zest for life. I got off fentaynl alone and just got off of Oxycontin. I was still taking the Lyrica but have run out and I am out of state and can't get my perscriptions like i need. I haven't had lyrica for two days and have bad stomach cramps and some body pain. Does anyone know of any natural  treatments for CFS/Fibr??? Especially for sleep??
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.