I've had symptoms for nearly 9 weeks now and getting seriously fed up as it is affecting my daily life. Been to the doctors 3 times and had 3 different blood tests, most recent tests have been normal.
- weakness, inability to carry out every day tasks
- General feeling of being unwell
- Nausea sometimes at night
- Generally lethargic / drowsy
- swollen/enlarged tonsils for weeks
- swollen glands sometimes in neck that are currently down
- aching neck and sometimes face
- severe itching in armpits
- general itchy skin - particularly armpits, neck, stomach
- sore breasts
- Some confusion - hard to concentrate
- Aching limbs - particularly arms
- abdominal pain, where I previously had appendix operation on the right, but also on the left
- sometimes pain on left of back
- Chest tightness / uncomfortable pain in chest
- Disrupted sleep some nights
- Sometimes feel very hot
- bleeding when brushing teeth
- rare nosebleeds
- sometimes have irregular bowel movements (diarrohea for 1 week, now small stools, occasionally bleed)
Last year, I had an operation to remove my appendix and I had some pain similar to stomach pain I'm having recently but it disappeared last year after a couple of weeks.
Two doctors have thought it was glandular fever although a test was negative, now they're thinking about other things. I am worried about things such as lymphoma cancer.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!