Can result be NEGATIVE?

My WB test was INDETERMINATE NEGATIVE and ELISA test result is also NEGATIVE (test was taken after 3 months of exposure). According to some internet sites, related to HIV/AIDS, I read that test result could be NEGATIVE during 'window period', even some one is infected (false result). I also read that WB TEST result could be INDETERMINATE if infected person is in 3rd stage (AIDS).

My query is if I am in 3rd stage (AIDS); could my result come NEGATIVE in ELISA TEST too ? Please help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your test is conclusively negative. ELISA test after 3 months is always conclusive. you do not have HIV. In the presence of a Negative ELISA antibody test, there was no need for a Western Blot test.

Under no circumstances, you are in 3rd Stage, so move on with your life and stay away from the HIV/AIDS related websites.
diver58
Thank you for your support during my stressful period. I tested twice, and my 2nd ELISA testing in 180 days report is non reactive.
Thank you very much.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community