HIV dangerous

Hello. 77 days ago I was with prostitutes (vaginal sex with protection and oral sex without a condom). Also he took Viagra. 1 Week 2 Week no symptoms of night sweats three weeks sore throat, two days gingivitis, white tongue on the back and a little rash. (Then I started to look at what might be on the network) lasted 30 days testing the fourth generation (HIV-1 / HIV-2 P24 0 00 0.25 negative) five weeks bulge on the palate 6 week swollen glands in the neck on the left and the jaw and ear pain when moving his head. Also, rhinitis and rhinitis. The morphology showed a decrease lymphocyte and platelet count below normal. Currently I have afte on the palate, swollen on one side of the neck (pain), rash on the back and white tongue. Sometimes bright stools and diarrhea. Throughout the period the temperature of the standard (96.08-97.70 ° F) Is is HIV? Is the fourth generation of a negative test after 30 days from the risk of changes after 3 months?
Tags: HIV
You had PROTECTED  vaginal sex............NO RISK FOR HIV

Risk from oral sex for other STD's.........get tested
And the fact that I touched the vagina hand, then the penis. It could have some impact?
NO
Tłumacz

Ale objawy mam hiv ksiązkowe, nie wiem dlaczego tak się dzieje. Do tego spadek limfocytów i płytek krwi.
But the symptoms of HIV Publications which I do not know why this is happening. For this decrease in lymphocytes and platelets.
HIV has been 100‰ conclusively ruled out for you because you had zero risk. Without an exposure you cannot get infected.

Keep working with your doctor to figure out what's wrong but at least you know 100% beyond a doubt that it is not HIV.
I took the same test at 26 days, got protected oral and vaginal. Been feeling about the same. Test was negative. Now I'm developing some sores in mouth and thrush after 8 weeks. Can it be HIV?
No it cannot be HIV because you had no risk.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community