Can I ask you three more questions.
1) After having sex, i continued to have sex for two to three minute. Therefore i am nervous that her vaginal fluid might have gone inside the condom as my penis have become soft after ejaculation. Can this happen, i was having a normal missionary position?
2) Is folliculitis an ARS symptom?
I can feel my lymph nodes. You're not displaying "symptoms" because you didn't have a risk. Simple as that.
Hello James, thanks for the reply.
Can normally a person feel his nodes..like a pea size thing.
I am just eager to know then why am I facing these symptoms, it can be because of another std.
I am really nervous because I have a girl friend and I had fully protected sex with her all the time but i had unprotected oral sex 6 weeks back with her. and now she is having some folliculitis type of skin problem on her arms and legs. there are afew on the stomach.
she does not have any other typical ars symtoms.
please reply as soon as possible.
You've no reason to be worried about HIV
Vance I know I am feeling a bit nerdy right now.
But I am really nervous. please help.
I am in the end of tenth week after exposure. I am having muscle ache inside my armpit and area behind my left knee(when i walk), which has been started from ninth week.
Moreover I can feel pea size nodes in my chest, under my arm and thigh.
I also have swollen lymph node at my left side of upper part of groin (where thigh meet pelvic region) that i told you in last post. That is still there. That is the only node which is visible to be swollen
Swelling on my neck (on the left portion) is present from second week and till now it comes and goes. During seventh week, i started to feel swelling on my left breast.
I also have neck stiffness which comes and goes.
Except this, I dont have any other systoms. No high fever, No sore throat, No Rash, no runny nose, no night sweat, no chills.
Please answer the following
1) are these HIV symptoms
2) If swelling of lymph nodes come during HIV, when do they come? How long do they remain? How severe they are?
3) Swelling of lymph node can be seen and detected?
4) Can normally everybody can feel their lymph node. I am not a thin guy, but i can still feel them.
Please answer all question.
i will be thankful.
Or maybe THAT YOU HAD NO RISK.
Is all these test are okay to say that i am okay..
Not going to talk about symptoms when you had no risk.
Hiv rash if appear, when do they appear and how do they look like and how long they remain? Can they appear in 8th week(i have a very mild red color rash between my eyebrow. it is almost going to disappear?
Similarly, swolling of lymph node due to HIV, how long it remain? How severe are they and are they painful?
Please provide and honest answer.