HIV Prevention Community

HIV risk?

i used a friends shower right after they used it and i masterbated. when i was done with my shower i saw my friends disposable razorblade she uses in one of those razor holder tray things and her shaving cream  just out in the open right next to where i was showering. I asked her about it and she said she shaved her legs when she used the shower right before me. now im worried because my erect penis could have touched the razor with blood and/or the shaving cream container that blood got in/on.

worst case scenario since she just used the razor im going to assume there was blood, and if there was blood on the razor and/or blood on the shaving cream container and my penis touched it, can i get infected? i dont know her status and am afraid to ask.
is it risk in any way?
There is no risk of hiv transmission for this incident.
HIV can be transmitted via unprotected vaginal or/and anal penetration, sharing IV works in drugs and from mother to child
Take care