HIV Prevention Community

Home Oraquick Test

All, I know that for the home Oraquick test it is conclusive at 12 weeks but have any newer studies been done on it's accuracy and window period? I took one at 7 weeks and I just see so so much on the internet on this from various years.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Any time you would take a test is going to be conclusive since you were never at risk for HIV transmission.

We have discussed this before, oral sex is not a risk. Please evaluate your options to see a therapist if you are unable to look at this logically.
Thank you Mike. I'm on medication to be honest but I find discussion difficult but I will consider it.