KISS PIMPLE STDs

Hi i have a confusion. I met a guy in pub we dance. After dance we just hug each other rubbed body on each other for a couple of min. I told him not to do lip kiss or any bite. During which once he kissed me on my neck and ear. I have couple of small pimples on my neck. What if he has kissed on pimple? is there any risk of hiv?. I dont know his status.It was not a deep kiss.
I don't know his status?

Thanks in advance.
No risk. Kissing is not classed as a risk of HIV even with pimples. Pimples are superficial infections, and anyhow even if he was HIV positive saliva is not a practical transmitter of HIV.
Thanks to both of you. Just a last question I was not sure the pimple was open or intact. Still there is no risk?  
Thanks a lot for relaxing me.

Dude , NO RISK , believe us . pimples will not play anything here.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community