HIV Prevention Community

There's a wound(no bleeding), If touch AIDS blood(HIV virus)

There's a wound, no bleeding, it's healed
If touch AIDS blood(HIV virus), will infection?
Today I touch the towel(Towel used to clean the desk) in the restaurant,unknown liquid touched the back of my hands! Now I'm worried.
This is my wound :http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/754050?personal_page_id=5738148

Thank you
Saydream
You need large gaping wounds for any risk to occur. HIV is inactivated in the air anyway otherwise a lot of people would get it from sports collisions, so time to go back to your happy life.
Thank you!
If HIV would transmit this easily.. Then we would've been wiped out of planet earth by now.. I guess