HIV Prevention Community

Worried to be get infected

Hi there,
I just want to know about the HIV and its transmission.
Here is the situation I (age 28) was in the physical relationship with a girl (dated 15th October to 30th November) I have examined her for HIV Ab twice (dated 12th December and 31st December) and myself for four times (dated 6th,15th,24th and 31st December)
In all cases both of us got NEGATIVE.

Actually, i searched this topic many times on the internet, and i am still unrest and cant relax.
Presently, i am feeling swollen lymph nodes, hives which disappear in a few hours, and fever
My question is........... Should i be worried about HIV anymore, as the girl is not infected.
Your supportive and detailed response will be highly appreciated
what was your exposure?