scared after unprotected oral sex from sex worker

I have received an un -protected oral sex from a sex worker who's status i doesn't know. It was on January2nd and after two weeks i have noticed swollen glands in the side of my jaw line ,also started  burning while urinating and no discharge and mild parangytis. I met the doctor he said its a bacterial infection and I am treated for that.Now those swollen glands after two month of exposure is really frightening me.what are my chances of exposure to HIV.
"what are my chances of exposure to HIV."

Zero chance. No risk.
thank you

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community