too early

I need some feedback. So tomorrow is my 23rd bday and it will be 83 days since my exposure would it be stupid to get tested a day shy of 12 weeks? Well i hoping it will be the best bday ever eventhough im scared to death about feeling like crap lately and all the freakin lymph nodes.
Here are direct words that your received from Dr.HHH, "That remains the case.  With modern HIV tests, almost everyone with a new HIV infection has postive results by 6 weeks and for sure by 10-11 weeks.  The counselor you are speaking with is simply wrong on this point (and you can tell her I said so).  You have been seriously overtested but the results prove you did not catch HIV -- especially with a sexual exposure that, Dr. Hook told you, was virtually zero risk for HIV."

83 days is fine.
your right vance.. i dont know what the hell is wrong with me man

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community