healthy chinese food

hubby and i LOVE LOVE LOVE chinese food BUT if we go out to eat it's always so greasy and heavy on our stomachs. if he makes it at home it's not so bad but i'd read a lot of white rice wasn't good for you (i'm not sure how true that is) so i was wondering if anyone had any good recipes for chinese food we can make at home. (well that greg can make because he's the expert on cooking rice....lol)
You might want to check out this sight for healthy chinese food recipes - they even have a newsletter.  http://www.chinesefooddiy.com/
oh thank you!!!!! my bday is coming up and i've been craving chinese SOOOO bad the past few days so i'm trying to talk hubby into cooking me some chinese.  he's such an awesome cook!

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community