Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
250155 tn?1485295939

perhaps a stupid question, but......

i've been looking through some of the recipes on here and i noticed a couple abreviations that i just want to make sure i'm right about what i think they mean...  does T mean tablespoon?  and does FF mean fat free?  :)
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
203342 tn?1328737207
You're right on! FF means fat free. The big T means tablespoon or it's sometimes abbreviated as Tbs. The little t means teaspoon or it's sometimes abbreviated as tsp.
I hope this helps! :)
Helpful - 0
250155 tn?1485295939
thanks!!!  i do cook...  i've just always read recipes w/ everything spelled out!

this forum is great!!!  i'm getting alot of useful things from here.  dh will be glad when he comes home and i have a brand new list of things to get from the grocery store!  we're also stuck in a food rut here...  nothing ever sounds good anymore.  and when dh gets recipes from the internet, they're always great but you have to buy sooo much stuff to make them it ends up being way too expensive to keep doing that!  plus i want my kids to be able to like what we're eating (most of the time) so i'm looking for healthy and kid friendly recipes!  :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Healthy Cooking Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.