Avatar universal

My BF was diagnoised with Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and varicocele

He lives in the Middle East, but he is not a citizen of that country
Even though he was born there. Health care for non citizens is costly and limited
According to funds.

They told him that he needs surgery - the visiting French consultant doctors
But that due to the risky nature of the procedure he will need to go outside
Of the UAE inorder to receive help.

His always in pain, and the symptoms are so bad,
He faints and has periods of time where he doesn’t remember what he was
Doing it why.

I just need advice, his completely shutdown mentally and has
Given up all hope.

Can ppl get help by charities to go to the west to get surgery?
Do people from African countries need visa’s?

Any advice will help!

Thank you
1 Responses
Avatar universal
You can try to reach out for clinical trials... good clinical trials for his condition and see if he qualifies.
Thank you,  I will search now
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Heart Disease Community

Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538180937
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506080564
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.