Heart Health Community
356 Members

LYing on right side Severe pounding, pulsing body symptoms sleeping on side

I pray someone understands these symptoms   I must sleep sitting straight up. If I fall on side and sleep, while it’s initially comfortable, armageddon sets off and I am violently awakened. Body pounding, very weak...must move myself immediately to upright. It is getting rather desperate. The weakness and shakiness can last thru the day if I just give sleeping on my side a try.  I have a loop monitor for my heart but it shows a speeding of heart but it’s sinus arrtyhmia.  I must find a doctor who takes this seriously. Very disabling.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.