Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Health Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 12 (of 469) questions
I was diagnosed with hypertension 8 months ago & started taking medication since then. Later started using Omron at home. And it has been...
Most people are aware that having high blood pressure poses health threats and we must work to keep the numbers from rising above the nor...
numbness in my left leg after sitting cross legd for an hour how to solve this issue? is this related to circulation if so how it can be...
Okay, I'm curious about some things. I've checked my heart once at a hospital cause I was quite anxious and it was said by the doctor tha...
Ok so I'm having severe heart palpitations when I lay down and sleep why is that and hearts burn I can't even sleep well because I start ...
Left atrium dilated , borderline LVH , minimally dilated aortic root , mild - trace mitral regurgitation , trace pulmonic regurgitation a...
I've been having tremendous chest pain, heart palpitations (pounding) and shortness of breath since April of 2015. This all happened sho...
my dad had blockage in his heart and had one stent installed 3 years ago, he is stable since then,i have to buy visitor insurance for hi...
So I have been experiencing heart issues for about three months now. Let me start with saying that I am a 20 year old, active girl. It st...
I got an abnormal ekg at the hospital the other day they said it was “fast” and my discharge papers say atrial rate:108 p-r interva...
Hi ,I had my routine medical test and the doctor said i have a Left bundle branch block in my ECG and need to go for 2D echo test .I had ...
My neighbor has a leaky heart valve. Her cardiologist is doing an "ABA" test or procedure a few days after an AAA Carotid test but we can...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.