Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Health Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
1 - 6 (of 481) questions
Hello, Just had my 2nd dose pfizer 3 days ago. Yesterday I woke with a noticeable chest pain left side to my sternum area. I can point...
Hi, my 18 years old daughter have high pulse rate (100) everyday. Even when she is asleep, her pulse is somewhere from 85 to 95.she gets ...
Ok so I'm having severe heart palpitations when I lay down and sleep why is that and hearts burn I can't even sleep well because I start ...
I've been having tremendous chest pain, heart palpitations (pounding) and shortness of breath since April of 2015. This all happened sho...
I've had weird heart symptoms and anxiety after taking 3 g of leftover amoxicillin. It started with the anxiety and a heavy, fast heart r...
I've had weird heart symptoms and anxiety after taking 3 g of leftover amoxicillin. It started with the anxiety and a heavy, fast heart r...
Popular Resources
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.