Heart Health Community
354 Members

Was this a mild heart attack?

I have high cholesterol and I haven’t received any medication yet, because I think I’m considered too young. However, I do take fish oil pills. So one day I was outside changing my dogs water, and I felt a sharp pain in the left side of my chest. It felt like someone stomped on my heart. When I tried to move, the pain in my chest grew. I wasn’t able to move my arms, because I was in so much pain. My pulse was racing, too. I stood in the same spot for about a minute and a half. I haven’t consulted my doctor or my parents about this incident yet, because I was unsure if this was a serious matter.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.