Heart Health Community
355 Members

born with a hole of heart.

Hi, i was born with the hole in the heart. my mother stop my medicine when she feels that im okay. but then i have my medical examination cause im planning to go abroad, then they found out that i have my murmur and  they advice me to take the ecg. then my ecg result is normal, but then they prefer me to go some other Dr. then the Dr found out that i have my ventricular septal defect. and the Dr advice me to measure the hole of my heart. what if i found the hole is 1.5 am i still undergo surgery? or anything? i am 21 years old now. thank u
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.