Best Treatment for HBv

I am 53 years old last month I have went for preventive health check up and based on the report findings the followings noted; SGOT 83 IU/L ,SGPT 200 IU/L , Doctor recmended me to see the Gastro.consultant , the gastro.consultant advised me to go for others test the result are as follows: Anti-dsDNA 16.6 IU/ml. , HBsAg test value 9520(Reactive) ,HCV,IgG test value 0.12 ( non Reactive) ,Anti Nuclear Antibody ( ANA) 0.12 , Immunoglobulin IgA 279 mg/dl , Tissue Transglutaminase antibody IgA 0.40 U/mL , Anti Mitochondrial Antibody , Serum 0.26 UL/ml , ASMA 2.70 U/mL , LKM Antibody 0.02 U/ml , Hepatitis B envelope Antibody test value (Ab) 43.0 ( Reactive) , Hapatitis Be Antigen ( HBeAg) 0.15 ( Non reactive),AFP 4.38ng/ml  , HBV DNA Quantitative,Real Time PCR 5156250 IU/ml. Based on this the Doctor advised me for the treatment  Tab.Entavir 0.5 mg one daily. Here i went for second opinion with Lever specialist consultant and he advised me to go for Fibroscan which the result is 5.91 Kpa ( Negative for fibrosis).Now the lever specialist advised for Viraferon Peg 80 mg once in a week and monitor CBC & S creatin every 15 days.I have not started the treatment yet as I am going out of India for 1.5 months as Doctor told me that this treatment will be given under there supervision , please suggest which treatment is suitable under these report.Also with vaccine this problem will be solved and how long i have to take this treatment.
Best Answer
only if hbsag goes less than 1500iu/ml peginterferon add on before 3 years of antiviral makes sense
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Stef

Thank you so much , shall share the outcome.
Helpful - 0
Hi Stef
Hope you are doing ,
I have one question in mind please let me know " Is there any relation with HB Virus vs.HIV1 & HIV2.

Looking forward your best opinion.

Thank you,
Helpful - 0
no whatsoever, also keep inmind that hiv has never been isolated and purified so all hiv tests say in the booklet of producers "you can t use this test to diagnose hiv infection".....if you don t purify you can t have a goldstandard for testing, see "house of numbers" on youtube and what scientists that won nobel prize think of this and then you can have an idea of yours
Helpful - 0
my idea is "hiv retroviruses" probably exsit but if you dont purify and isolate the virus all the tests are of very little help
Helpful - 0
Hi Stef
Thank you for your quick reply , actually i joined new company where they asked to do the medical test and in that requirement they asked to go for HIV1 & 2 test , since I suffered with HBV little worried if HIV1 &2 comes may be they will consider me in there company..
Helpful - 0
just google online for hiv test false negative there are so many interference.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?