HSV 1 oral and genital. questionable positive hsv 2

Since hsv 1 can be transmitted to genitals .Has anyone have a poitive hsv 1 diagnosis cause a false positive hsv 2 igg reading?
Whats your situation? Can you be more specific and clear. Thanks
Hi Can you please use your original post, this way forum doesnt get crowded so other peoples questions would not be missed. I think the general rule of this forum by the moderator is to not have to posts going on at the same time
Has anyone been diagnosed positive for hsv 1 and 2 and found out they were positive for hsv 1 only orally and genital? Without have any genital outbreaks how can you be sure ?
This is a differential question than my original. Or is there a non duplicate one question rule im un aware of?
Can you continue posting on your own post this way they dont have to go back to your other post to get the info needed this creates unwanted crowd of posts and posts with incomplete information on the subject.
You should only have one post and you can adk different questions there
Are you a admin?
No but thats what the admin is going to tell and this isnt an efficient way poeple can answer questions since you divide you question into different posts and they have read all of them to understand and give advice thats why I asked more about your situation before I realized you reposted. Also this makes harder for advisers to notice ebery post if everyone makes different posts for different questions. Please be patient and sensitive thank you
Obviously im new to this form. Im here to get answers. Not to be told what and what not to do by a member. Take your own advice and be patient and sensitive with others. At this point i can give two ***** about a crowded post. So until a admin directs me on what i should anx shouldn't do,and you dont have any answers for the questions which are broken in two post because one isnt applicable to the other,  please do me a favor and buzz off. Im already at my wits end. You can go boss someone else around. Not here not today.
I m sorry didnt mean to sound that way good day and luck

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.