Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
1 - 20 (of 46985) questions
Hello all, hope I can gain some clarity from your knowledge. 7 days ago I had protected oral sex but at the end of the encounter the sara...
I had unprotected oral with a stripper. 4 days later after masterbating I noticed a bump that looked like a Whitehead. When I inspected m...
Okay, so Friday night I was hanging out with some friends and I had a drink one of my guy friends asked to taste it and I let him. I’m ve...
So a few months ago I had un protected sex with a ex partner and a few days later a blister appeared on my vagina which was sore and also...
I stayed at a nice hotel I spryed lysol on the bathroom doorknob. But is there any risk of catching anything if I touched the doorknob th...
Hi, During my outbreak I touched my eyes which cause irritation along my eyes. I went to a general doctor today and he checked my retina...
I shaved on Sunday night and the next day I had a itch, so I itched it but I did it quiet rough with my knickers, I went to have a look a...
Hi all, I posted on here a long time ago and you guys really put my mind at ease during my intial outbreak and diagnosis of genital HSV-1...
i been dealing with this for some time now, please help. in september 2016 i had sex with a girl twice unprotected(herpes positive found...
I’ve asked this before but I can’t seem to understand something. Ok do my swab was positive for gential herpes. I had a blister. I’ve had...
Had sex with a new partner about 2 weeks ago. After about 8 days I freaked out a little and had an STI panel done - all results came back...
Regarding PRIMARY infections: Is it possible to get flu-like symptoms of genital herpes WITHOUT ever having any primary outbreaks? I read...
I got my recent test result where as below: HSV 1 IgG - 1.1 HSV 2 IgG - 0.1 The doctor told me I got both infection. However, the ...
I got my results back today. I tested greater }5.00 for HSV1 IGG and 1.01 for HSV2 IGG equivocal. My physician told me that I have simple...
So about 4 weeks ago I recieved unprotected oral from a one night stand . A few days later I noticed pin like sensations and on and off i...
I had lunch with a friend today. before leaving my friend kissed my cheek. I just wanted to know if I should be worried? I didn't see any...
Hi. I’ve posted twice on her in last week and gotten no responses. I think I may have contracted herpes. Can someone please help? ...
I nanny for a four year old and it looks as if she has either super chapped lips or a cold sore. Out of nowhere, I saw her touching her l...
I’m worried I may have acquired herpes. I had unprotected sex 6 days ago. Two days afterwards I began to feel an itching/pain in my g...
Will there ever be a cure for genital herpes,cause i think the last post i straight up BS.What if the 48day past and you found out couple...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.