Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This is a patient support forum for herpes. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 47053) questions
So I had a igg test done after two weeks of hooking up with the guy I got with and it came back negative. I have no bumps, there's some d...
I see ally of different incubation period for HSV I’ve seen 3-7 days to develop symptoms (20 being maximum and rare) I’ve also seen 2-...
So I went to the medical records and had a print out to see about my test results for Herpes. It shows on the paper Hsv 1 IGG serQN and f...
On April 13 2018 I had sex with a really questionable person. (One encounter that lasted seven minutes and I had a condom on.) Since t...
I didn't know at first that what I had on my penis was herpes (first week or so) and I'm not sure if I rinsed properly before touching ot...
After a possible exposure I was tested for all stds and they came out negative. But I’m scared that I may have contracted herpes. What is...
Both tests done at LabCorp September 28th hsv2 <91 January 15th hsv2 1.54 I have not had any blisters/sores that I am aware of and ...
I went to a massage parlor in late September 2018 and received a handjob. I felt some symptoms like itching (not sure if it was just anxi...
I have had Herpes Type 2 for about 5 1/2 years. I am a 30 year old female with a healthy immune system. My first outbreak was very typic...
Hello, so I'm 31, male, negative for hsv. Long story short, met a girl, second date she had a cold sore in the final/healing stage. It w...
Hi if I have hsv1 for 25 years plus, and tested negative on my 14 week igG test for hsv2. I've tested 11 times and the igG picked up my h...
Had herpes for a bit more than 2 years. 2017 had 5 outbreaks 2018 had 11 outbreaks Why?
Has anyone tried to cure themselves naturally? I took the Igg testing my results said 1.35 High positive. I have been freaking out and be...
Does the eye herpes simplex spread inside the body through the eye nerve or it shall be spreaded by only only out skin to skin contact or...
Hi, so i had a sexual encounter 10 months ago where i performed oral on a male. 2 days later i had little painless sores on my tongue. go...
I am a 17 year old gay male. 2 weeks ago I met this guy. We talked and we hung out 5 times in the first week of seeing each other. On the...
Iam 39 years old ....i did special kind of sex from 40 days ago ...this kind is femdom sex which is considered as safe sex because there ...
Hi everyone, First question I'm posting here! So around Feb 8, 2018 (late that week not exactly sure) I had protected sex with a girl ...
I am a healthy female who was diagnosed with oral HSV 1 about a year ago. I performed oral sex on my partner yesterday, then today I woke...
I have been paranoid and have severe anxiety about the possibility of transmitting genital herpes to my 3 year old as well as my 6 month ...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.