Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This is a patient support forum for herpes. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 47541) questions
I am a female that was diagnosed with genital HSV1 5 years ago . After my initial breakout I haven’t experienced anymore . I was getting ...
My girlfriend has genital herpes (we haven’t had sex yet), she gives me handjobs and uses her spit well this handjob was pretty long and ...
I went to the lab to get tested for HSV2 to find out if I was positive or negative. HSV 1 and 2- Spec AB, IgG w/Rfx HSV1 IgG, Type Sp...
Recently i did my herpes type-specific blood tests, results came a couple of days ago and HSV-1 was positive but HSV-2 was negative. What...
Hi! Recently my boyfriend received his STD results. Everything turned up negative except Herpes Herpes Simplex virus type 1 ( EI...
I heard Dr. Hansfield has only seen 2 occurrences of hand to genital transmission. I’d like to know the details of those transmissions or...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.