Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This is a patient support forum for herpes. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 47624) questions
Hi, I tested for HSV1 & 2 as a routine std check. My results came back as follows: March 2020 : HSV2 1.08 Equivocal April 2020: HS...
I was wondering if someone could help my understand these sores. The timeline is as such: 1) just inside the opening of the nostril...
do you know where i can get a western blot and herpes 2 elisa test on ontario canada
So I recently gotten broken up with after warning my partner that I had a cold sore so he wouldn’t kiss me and accused me of giving it to...
I was diagnosed with HSV2 July of this year. I went in for a routine std checkup and asked for them to test me for everything (since I re...
This is what i believe may be my first recurrent outbreak since being diagnosed with hsv-1 two years ago. I had a small blister forming y...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.